Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Driving Pictures: Salem to Seattle

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." - Albert Camus

The drive from Salem to Seattle was fairly gloomy and uneventful.  It was also short (which was nice since I was still recovering from the Salem Halloween bash 2010).  I only took a few pictures, but of course I will share them with you.  Highlight of the drive: the insane amount of trees in that area and how beautiful they were in all of their Autumn glory. 
I always try and take pictures of bridges because someone I know enjoys them a whole lot. 

Here is the proverbial "water under the bridge."

No thank you Oregon!  I will be back soon!

Here is the bridge leading into Washington - see the pretty trees in the background?

Seattle here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment